DAY BOAT HIRE IN LEICESTERSHIRE AND WARWICKSHIRE
Enjoy a fantastic boat trip on the beautiful and tranquil lockless Ashby Canal on board
Harry and Sally
our luxury 43 foot cruiser stern
A unique experience – perfect for special celebrations, family reunions, “birthday on a boat”, holiday treats, business away days and staff rewards
- Full or half day hire & short taster trips
- Groups will be able get a taste of cruising with or without a steerer.
- Capacity: up to 12 people (self steering) or 11 people plus friendly helpful skipper (steered)
- Catering packages available
- Onsite licensed cafe’ bar Cafe’ 1804 (open Wednesday to Sunday 9am – 6pm) Please note that Cafe’ 1804 is temporarily closed due to fire damage but hopefully will be open again soon
Our day boat Harry and Sally is based at the award winning Bosworth Marina, situated on the tranquil rural and lockless Ashby Canal, which passes through an attractive farming landscape, close to visitor attractions and pretty villages.
Day Boat features
- Large covered front deck with table, roll up canopies and cruiser deck at rear.
- Heating and sound system throughout
- Well equipped galley with fridge, sink, kettle, microwave
- Toilet and washing facilities
- Disabled friendly
- Shop, coffee, snacks and gifts at the marina
- Catering packages available on request
Harry and Sally is named after Harry and Sally Trivett who originally owned the field where Bosworth Marina now sits. Harry and Sally were the grandparents of Ben and Josh Trivett who built the marina.
This luxury day boat was built by Starline Boats at Boot Wharf in Nuneaton. The narrowboat is approximately 43′ by 6’10” and has a large covered front deck with roll up canopies.
Available for full days (9-30 am to 5-00 pm) or half days (9.30 am to 1 pm or 1.30 pm to 5 pm, Monday to Fridays only, not available Saturdays or Sundays or Bank Holidays,)
Taster trips available to suit. Please enquire.
Gift vouchers for dayboat hire are available so you can treat your loved ones and friends to a very special day.
|DAY OF WEEK||FULL DAY||HALF DAY|
|Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays||£200||Not available|
|Monday to Friday||£175||£100|
- £60 for a skipper if required. Please inform us when booking if this is required.
- £20 per dog (maximum 2)
- Deposit: There is a £200 cash refundable security deposit to be paid before departure on the day.
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions. Click here to view our terms and conditions of hire.